Fresh Thinking. Effective Representation.
The Narrows Law Group
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, our office is currently closed to the public. But, we are all working remotely and are fully functional during this time. Our office hours remain the same: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of the attorneys in our office, please visit the attorney’s bio page, call (253) 302-4849, or email email@example.com. Please note that we are only doing Zoom and phone call appointments at this time. Although, we can make special accommodation if required.
- If you need to drop off materials for an attorney or paralegal, please feel free to use the our office mail drop, located on the lower-right of our front doors. (Our address is below.)
- If you need to pick up materials from our office, please call (253) 302-4849 to schedule a time to do so.
- Although our in-office appointments are limited at this time, there are specific types of appointments that must be in person (e.g., execution of legal documents requiring notaries or witnesses, etc.). During these meetings, we are following specific protocols to comply with the various regulations in place right now, including wearing masks, sanitizing pens and any other objects that anyone touches, and sanitization of all areas where clients are located before/after in-person appointments. All clients must hand sanitize, wear a mask (one will be provided if you don’t have one handy), and get their temperature taken prior to entering our office.
Thank you for your patience with our current procedures as we work to keep our employees and our community safe and healthy.
– The Narrows Law Group Team
Awards & Recognitions
Super Lawyers WA 2020
Buying, selling, leasing, or refinancing commercial or residential real estate requires a significant financial investment. It pays to protect your interests with an experienced real estate lawyer at your side. Whether you are buying, selling, or leasing real estate, we provide skilled guidance at every phase of the process. We have over 20 years of experience!
When it comes to truly taking care of the ones you love, nothing is more important than a complete estate plan that clearly outlines how you want your estate distributed while making sure to avoid needless fees and taxes. After all, you are the one who earned the assets that make up your estate!
You matter to us. All families have different needs, and we will help you navigate your legal issues to a conclusion that best suits the unique needs of your family. We work closely with our clients to obtain successful results in the areas of divorce, child custody, child support.
Legal issues and obligations triggered upon a person’s death can seem confusing and overwhelming. You’ve just lost a loved one and having to deal with a reading of the will, probate and estate distribution issues – on top of everything else – can be too much to bear.
The entrepreneurial spirit is embraced by the attorneys at Andrews and Arbenz. It is with great pride that we help clients create, build, maintain and enhance their businesses. After all, we are small business owners ourselves and therefore understand the challenges you face. Let us help you, call today for a free initial consultation.
In economically challenging times, bankruptcy can help provide a “fresh start” for debtors who are no longer able to meet the demands of their creditors. This can result from a loss of a job, injury, divorce, foreclosure, or the general decline of the financial markets. Let us help you, call today for a free initial consultation.
Learn About Us
Who We Are
Jennifer has practiced law in the Puget Sound region since 2002.
Annie’s practice focuses on estate planning and trust & estate administration.
Steve is a business, real estate and bankruptcy/creditor’s rights attorney.
Madison is a paralegal to Annie Arbenz. Learn more about Madison.
Sierra is our estate planning paralegal. Learn more about Sierra.
See What Our Clients Say
“Our go to referral for family and estate planning law.”
“Such friendly attorneys!”
“This is the best estate planning law firm in the state. Annie Arbenz sat down with my wife and I and helped us put together a effective estate plan that will take care of our family. Annie takes the extra time to listen to your situation to be sure you are comfortable with the plan and understand everything clearly. If you don’t have an estate plan you need to call Annie, we are sure happy we did.”
Get In Touch
We are located in beautiful Old Town Tacoma, at the bustling corner of 30th Street and McCarver. Before or after you come see us, you might want to grab lunch or coffee at one of the many restaurants or coffees shops within walking distance from us or take a walk along Ruston Way. There is plenty of parking right outside our door.
The Narrows Law Group is a Tacoma law firm located in the heart of Old Town providing advice and representation in the areas of estate planning, probate, business transactions and corporate law, real estate, bankruptcy, domestic relations, and adoptions.
Let us help you find legal solutions tailored to fit your needs.