YOUR FIRM AND CLIENTS DESERVE THE BEST
Can We talk?
Your Trusted Professional for Probate & Estate Planning
I’m Annie Arbenz, Partner at The Narrows Law Group, focusing my practice on probate and trust matters. I work closely with personal injury attorneys and their teams throughout Washington State to handle administrative matters in the probate and trust world. They have found, as you will find, that having me on their team has become a necessity to get these things done correctly and efficiently.
For personal injury cases, my estate administration team handles all administrative aspects of a probate for wrongful death case or to continue a case when the plaintiff has died, including:
- Identifying necessary parties and getting an executor appointed
- Managing issues related to minor heirs
- Handling of family “dynamics” to help all parties work together productively
- Sending and filing required notifications with the heirs of an estate and the state, as required
- Attending court hearings
- Handling creditor issues
- Obtaining court orders, when required, to protect an executor
- Determining the best way to distribute a settlement to heirs, including minors and disabled individuals
My team loves probate and we know that most personal injury attorneys don’t. We offer fee options for personal injury-related cases and work with you to make this process as easy as possible for your clients and your team. Bottom line: you’ll be happy and feel confident that you’re getting the best service to enhance YOUR practice and reputation.
Reach out to learn more about how we do things here and how we can help you and your clients!
Your Legacy Matters
The Narrows Law Group is a Tacoma law firm located in the heart of Old Town providing advice and representation in the areas of estate planning, probate, business transactions and corporate law, real estate, bankruptcy, domestic relations, and adoptions.
Let us help you find legal solutions tailored to fit your needs.