COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, our office is currently closed to the public. But, we are all working remotely and are fully functional during this time. Our office hours remain the same: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of the attorneys in our office, please visit the attorney’s bio page, call (253) 302-4849, or email email@example.com. Please note that we are only doing Zoom and phone call appointments at this time. Although, we can make special accommodation if required.
- If you need to drop off materials for an attorney or paralegal, please feel free to use the our office mail drop, located on the lower-right of our front doors. (Our address is below.)
- If you need to pick up materials from our office, please call (253) 302-4849 to schedule a time to do so.
- Although our in-office appointments are limited at this time, there are specific types of appointments that must be in person (e.g., execution of legal documents requiring notaries or witnesses, etc.). During these meetings, we are following specific protocols to comply with the various regulations in place right now, including wearing masks, sanitizing pens and any other objects that anyone touches, and sanitization of all areas where clients are located before/after in-person appointments. All clients must hand sanitize, wear a mask (one will be provided if you don’t have one handy), and get their temperature taken prior to entering our office.
Thank you for your patience with our current procedures as we work to keep our employees and our community safe and healthy.
- The Narrows Law Group Team