join our team
join our team
Receptionist/Office Administrator Position
Do you have a “knack” for making people feel welcome immediately upon arrival? Do you enjoy helping people? Are you organized and do you feel motivated by a team-centered approach to problem solving?
Final question: when something needs to be done, do you get it done or wait for someone to tell you to get it done?
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are organized, enjoy helping others through difficult times in their lives, and want to work with a great team of people , please apply for our Receptionist/Office Administrator position.
Our Receptionist/Office Administrator is an integral part of our clients’ experience with our firm – from the initial call to the final goodbye, and this person must have prior office experience or other job history that translates to our professional setting. This position requires a positive attitude, proficiency in Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel) and competence with technology as our firm utilizes cutting-edge technology to create the best experience possible for our people (clients and co-workers).
Our goal is to have someone in this role in July 2023.
PAY & PERKS:
- Pay at $20-$25/hour (DOE) (full-time)
- Medical and dental insurance after 3 months of employment
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match after 90 days of employment
- All federal holidays off + PTO depending on experience
- Beautiful office in the heart of Old Town Tacoma with views of Commencement Bay and quick access to Ruston Way for a walk or bite
- People who have a great time together and love what we do
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Greeting clients
- Answering phones
- Scheduling appointments
- Filing documents with the court
- Opening client files
- Inventory and order supplies
- Keeping the office tidy and pleasant
- Process client payments
- Communicating with clients and vendors
- Providing administrative support to lawyers and paralegals and enhance office efficiency
- Using problem solving skills
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
The Narrows Law Group is a boutique law firm in Old Town Tacoma, providing trusts & estates and family law services. We are a growing operation and are looking for motivated individuals to help support our busy practices.
We pride ourselves on strong community connections and a reputation for providing excellent service to our clients.
Key to our success is our shared vision, reflected in our Core Values which are:
- Get it done, but do it the right way
- Take care of our people
- Don’t lose sight of the big picture
- Better than yesterday
**IMPORTANT: TO APPLY**
Your application will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions. Please do not apply through the contact information on our website.
To apply, please fill out a short questionnaire by clicking here (this is how you will submit your resume and cover letter, as well).
If you are a candidate, we will contact you to schedule an interview!
Join Our Team
The Narrows Law Group is a Tacoma law firm located in the heart of Old Town providing advice and representation in the areas of estate planning, probate, domestic relations, and adoptions.
We are now taking appointments at our new second office in Gig Harbor!
Let us help you find legal solutions tailored to fit your needs.